2008/11/13

WotLK Launch


Today, finally... first time I woke up was like 4 am in the morning (german time), I was so nervous ;-) Then I got up at 6 am, and travelled to a store near me, which opened at 7 am. When I got there, I noticed it had opened earlier this morning and oh boy, what a crowd in there.

So many different people there, and this just in a small area of Vienna. Holy crap.
I lined up, and saw some Collectors Editions from the far... and I got there, asked the guy "Are those reserved for someone?" - he looked at me, took one in his hands and reached it to me.

OH MY GOD!!

Everything went fine, no problems during installation, just this strange DK bug... if you cannot do a DK, even if you have a 55+ char, just do a new lvl 1 char, log in, log out, and then - voila, you can do a DK.

And here he is, allmighty Edurol, I have chosen a Nightelve for now because he looks a bit cooler and smoother in my opinion. No problems in the starting area, nearly no none there this morning, and I reached level 59 now in about 3 hours.

No comments: