2008/12/23

My Interface

In the last days many people asked me for my interface, how I did it, what I used... and to upload it. So this is the moment for all of you, here is my interface:

Edurol Interface 1.0 - Download

Be sure to save a copy of your own interface folder, unzip this one, copy the WTF and rename Charactername and Accountname, and of course replace the Servername :)

It is made for 1680x1050 widescreen ... so there may occure some problems when using a lower resolution.

If you have questions, don't hesitate and comment here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

before I jump in and install your interface, wich absolutely rocks by the way, one simple question:

What screen resolution do you use?

Anonymous said...

All my icons are now in the middle of the screen (independent of the resolution). How can I relocate them to the bottom?