2008/12/18

Naxxramas

Clearing 4 wings in Naxxramas is really exciting. I like this dungeon very much, nice flair and many many mobgroups for my spec ;-)

This was really awesome, mobgroups with 3 or 4 mobs push the DPS way over 4000 per group for me. The only thing I try to focus on now is the single target damage which could be higher. I might try a deep Frost/Unholy spec for that with a very slow mainhand for Froststrike. But having a shaman in the group helps, and if you add a warrior and feral to it, it is getting near perfect.

To give you an example, this was the recount after yesterdays run:


- Howling Blast
- Melee
- Icy touch
- Frost Fever
- Death & Decay
- Blood Plague
- Death Coil
- Blood-Caked Blade



And this was the recount just for finishing Patchwork:


- Melee
- Howling Blast
- Icy Touch
- Death Coil
- Frost Fever
- Blood-Caked Blade
- Blood Plague
- Blood Strike



Very nice to see is that Blood-Caked Blade is doing some acceptable damage and is also procing regularely. Necrosis isn't really doing much damage, but it helps push the DPS a bit. I am now thinking of using 2 fast weapons to get faster attack speed => more crits => more killing machine => way more damage with IT and HB.

And then I have the idea of the second spec with slow MH and fast OH going deep Frost for FrostStrike and more weapon damage...

No comments: